You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Metroid Other M










I recently played the game metroid other m, a game that and I've heard quite a lot of hate for. I thought that it was great game, and one of the things that annoys me a lot about the haters for this game is that they all said either 1. Samus was too blaby, well apart from the intro and end there is barely any cutscenes of dialog. 2. Samus's voice acting was bad, well this is more of a matter of opinion but I think tha her voice suited her fine, as she was raised by aliens, was trained to be a soldier and is going through post traumatic stress. And 3. you never get to roam, its way too linear. After the credits there is not only an extra bit of the storyline for you to do, but you also get to roam to your hearts content. Anyway I thought that this game was great because it had amazing graphics, an interesting storyline and really fun gameplay.






What I found fun about it was that you had completely no idea what was going to happen next, you could just be walking around, then a giant lava monster jumps out and tries to kill you. You then of course start fighting it and begin to think, "im gonna beat it!". Then reality kicks in and you end up in this position with you falling to your doom and the monster with its jaws wide open. The boss battles arent too short or too easy, which I found nice. A feature of it that I found really useful was the last second dodge. This was really useful, but not that easy to use. You need perfect timing for it to work but if it does you can dodge all sorts of things.
This can be useful for when giant purple lizard fall from the sky. I thought this game was very good, but of course that is my opinion and it isnt the same as everybody elses. So if you do hate this game then I dont really need to know.
Terfle

No comments:

Post a Comment