You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Friday, April 1, 2011

The 3DS: Gimmick or Revolution

I know I'm supposed to be away for a bit, but the 3DS has been released and I just couldn't resist!

You see, the DS is probably the best handheld console ever invented (In my opinion) but at last, its successor has arrived. The new console is sporting 3D that doesn't need glasses. That's right, no glasses. But if you don't want to see the 3D, just flick the switch off and boom, 2D. 

3D gaming? Do you really want it, and on a small screen? Sure, I can see potential in it, I can see some people who would love it. I can see people who would hate it.

The new system has some cool looking games coming out for it, Mario Kart, Zelda, Metal Gears Solid, Ocarina, Street Fighter, Prof Layton, Lylat Wars, so it looks like it's worth a shot. 

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. You're kind of repeating your self by saying zelda and ocarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete