You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pokemon Red.: part I the life of a trainer


well my fellow nintendians, every once in a while, a pokemon trainer must find their roots. Which s why i am attempting to purchase a copy of the game pokemon Red. Pokemon red is one of the 2 original pokemon games that came out in 1997. Why am I telling you this? why should you care that i am getting pokemon red. Well, I thought that i should put up a weekly post about it until I get it. Then a weekly post to describe my progress for the game (up to beating the league). Then, if you wish, I shall begin a fortnightly post about the completion of the 4th gen national pokedex. The ultimate challenge. Can I catch them all?

2 comments:

  1. what starter shoul i choose?
    Charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur?
    oh and if you would be so kind 4ever as to tell me where to go if I ever get stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose Squirtle because he's good against the first gym and can learn surf. He also is a very good companion to a Pidgey. Yes, I can help you because not only did I have Pokemon Blue, but I also have Pokemon Fire Red. No, you can't catch them all.
    Good luck. Oh, and evolve Pikachu the minute he learns Thunderbolt
    Raichu= AWESOME!
    Pikachu= many, many visits to the Pokemon Centre.

    ReplyDelete