You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Frustration to the MAX! >-:(

As you probably know, one of my favourite games is GoldenEye 007 Wii. I was so happy that the Wii had a fantastic first person shooter to love, but I then discovered at Comic-Con that Eurocom are developing: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded for the 360 and PS3. AAARRRGGGHHH. It's the same game, but with advanced graphics. What a cheap marketing tactic. Here, have the same game you could get on the Wii, but prettier. I hate that so much. 

3 comments:

  1. lousy marketing campaigns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it won't be as good as the wii version. that is a sure fact

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude now most (being COD players) people buy he games for graphics and the guns. I call these sorry bunch graphic and gun whore's, scuse my klatch.

    ReplyDelete