You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ANIMAL CROSSING& stuff

I, as immortal and the doctor may know am a big fan of animal crossing, wild world was right up there as one of my favourite ds games. I never got city folk because animal crossing seems like much more of a pick up and play sort of game, like pokemon, not putting it on a mobile console was a bad idea in my opinion. So here is a trailer for the new 3ds animal crossing, sadly it is in japanese, but still it has some unusual stuff that you cant usually do in animal crossing, like swimming, anyway i thought it was pretty interesting.



Another trailer i just saw is the Kid Icarus trailer, it looks even more epic than the last. I think that the giant enemies and awesome attacks are gonna be epic. And yes I laughed a lot when dark pit was like "YO".



Terfle

1 comment: