You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not quite what I had in mind...

Went to the store today to see if I could find a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy, didn't go so well. I'm going to have another look tomorrow, but something I saw in the shop made me think. The Nintendo Wii had the smallest section of allocated games in the store, followed by the 3DS and the DS. Xbox 360 had the biggest and the PS3 was just below. And the people I saw there weren't looking at the Wii games. Will too much time pass before Nintendo releases the Wii U? Will the people forget about it? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment