You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

1000! wooooo



Wooooooooooo! 1000 views, this blog has only just been up for 2 months and we hit 1000 views! hooray, I guess I was the first to see it so I made a post about it. Yaaaaaaaaay! 4EVER, Dr.NicK and I are amazed and happy that we have hit 1000 views. For The Win.

Terfle

5 comments:

  1. Are you bipolar? im biwinning, win here, win there, win, win everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for 100 views...
    did you really need to use Charlie Sheen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you honestly think about the word winning without charlie sheen also popping into your head, i cant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no actually I cannot!!!!

    ReplyDelete