You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Assassin's Creed for Wii U

I am not a big fan of Assassin's Creed as you may know, but there is an Assassin's Creed coming out for Wii U next year. So, I am considering thinking about getting it. I've played the original Assassin's Creed, which had a cool character, but was pretty awful. I also got my hands on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, whose character wasn't cool, but the gameplay felt much better. Still, they both feel like watered down versions of Batman: AA.


Back on the topic of Nintendo, the dev behind Assassin's Creed saw the WIii U at E3 and said he though the multiplayer would be great with multiple screens. Personally, I hate the Multiplayer, but I can see his point. 
I don't know anything about the new Assassin's Creed for Wii U, other than that there will be one. I think they might release a compilation set with all the games. It's a possibility. This is not the first time an Assassin's Creed game will be released on a Nintendo Console. There was one the original DS and there will be one for the 3DS. Still, Assassin's Creed has me frowning when I think about it, not smiling.

1 comment:

  1. terfle, here is an idea for your next post, thezelda texture pack in minecraft.

    ReplyDelete