You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Monday, July 25, 2011

SSBB Cpu or Human?

I've played a lot of SSBB in my time, and I must say that ,without a doubt, I prefer fighting Humans. Not just because you feel more rewarded when you beat them as you have proven that your skills are greater than theirs, but also because I find them more believable. Humans can make mistakes and they can also fall into rhythmic patterns of predictability in where you can expose their weaknesses and win through more strategic thinking. Cpu's on the other hand are almost perfect. Level 9's frustrate me a lot. They seem to be able to do things which no human player can actually do. For one, I've seen them shield and then un-shield faster than any human could press a button, but the most frustrating thing I find is that they have this tendency to do super fast grab attacks, often while I am executing my own moves. Grabs are very useful in a fight as they are quick and do a fair bit of damage. 


I  use the gamecube controller where the grab button is positioned very awkwardly. Can you see the "Z" button? If you can, then you will probably notice that it's not easy for me to grab, seeing as I also keep my finger on the shield/dodge button as well. Yes, I can beat level 9's. Yes, I beat them a lot, but I actually believe that fighting humans is easier. I like to find out what tactic's they rely on and expose their weaknesses and strengths. I'm not used to losing to people in SSBB (I'm not trying to boast, and I admit that I have been beaten many times over the years) I just find playing against human's more fun. 

18 comments:

  1. you have stopped me from making a rage comment about you and terfle not making ny posts. but none from me until terfle makes one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000914101/WEEGEE_LUIGI_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
    Doctor, you will laugh your pixilated head off

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBEY WEEGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna try byrne for a bit

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, you can't see his head, hold on

    ReplyDelete
  6. thatsssssss a very nice gamecube controller you have there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hAVE MADE 9 COMMENTS ON ONE POST....
    i'm scared now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since Terfle barely has any input on the blog, why don't we make fun of him behind his back?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4EVER where were you to day, you weren't at school, did you jig?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was actually pretty sick.
    Since tomorrow is the AC, I probably won't be there if I'm still sick

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool just checking and jig means skip

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am deeply hurt 4ever, and for me it is the complete opposite, i like fighting level 9's more and also find them easier, as they seem predictable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dislike fighting humans because they are so unreliably different, and each one fights differently

    ReplyDelete