You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pokemon; awesome, amazing and acclaimed

Oh Pokemon how I adore thee. Ever since a young age I have always loved playing these games. Choosing my starter, training up a team of Pokemon, beating the Gym leaders; bliss. I think Pokemon has a great game plan going. Hook kids in when they're young and seal the deal with surprisingly complex RPG gaming. AWESOME!!! Pokemon Blue Version was the first game I ever owned and played and I spent a lot of time on it, but not as much as I would playing Pokemon Ruby, which was the next one I owned. I'd played Pokemon Silver and Crystal, but only on a plane. Pokemon Ruby...oh the memories. I played the hell out of that game. It was only natural to then play Pokemon Fire Red and soon after that, Pokemon Emerald. Those games have embedded memories into me which I will never forget. Anyhoo, Diamond came next and then Platinum, these two have left me with fond memories. And now POKEMON BLACK IS IN MY HANDSS!!!

2 comments:

  1. BRING IT TO TOMORROWS GAMING SESH
    also, who did you choose, because if u went with oshawot
    :3
    WE CAN ALL HAS ALL THREE STARTERSZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i completely agree with you.
    mah sceptile from ruby is still in my platinum today
    it destroys... EVERYTHING except fire, bug, ice and flying types
    other than that
    IT ANNIHILATES
    EXTERMINATES
    AND DELETES

    ReplyDelete