You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Friday, April 29, 2011

4EVER's top five games with the best music: 5

These are the nintendo games that I think have the best pieces of music in them. I'll do the list starting here at No. 5. If anybody doesn't think the same as I do, then don't whine and complain and say: This is stupid. I hate 4EVER because he has a different opinion from me. If you are into doing that however, go make a Rebecca Black "Friday" parody and put it on the internet. Okay, here we go. 


Number 5: Metroid Prime Trilogy.
I think the music here is quick paced, and futuristic enough to match the Metroid Series, but is still cool enough to be used in a different game. I never got tired of the music playing in the MP 2: Echoes multiplayer. Not once. Here's a piece I like: 

2 comments:

  1. spirit tracks for the win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kingdom hearts should be in there somewhere, fragments of sorrow and dirge of the fourteenth win

    ReplyDelete