You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Layton vs. Wright...



I just found out about a game that sounds to me quite strange. It appears to be a crossover between ace atterney and professor layton. This strikes me as strange because level 5 announced that there would only be 5 Layton games, but if this means that there will be more layton then i am all for it. I haven't played any of the ace attorney games so i dont really know what to expect.

Terfle

3 comments:

  1. I actually worked up the effort to try to figure out how to make video's work and it was disappointingly easy. all that procrastinating for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is truly a win

    ReplyDelete
  3. You learnt how to put up videos? Finally, now I's can stop babysitting you guys. Naw, just kidding. I's love you guys.

    ReplyDelete