You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Tabuu, the cheapest boss ever





Now do't get me wrong, the Tabuu fight in brawl is one of the greatest moments in any game ever. In fact, him being a cheap boss is what makes the fight more worthwhile.





Anyway, Tabuu is cheap because of his most lethal and hardest to dodge attacks. The Wings. these wings create giant shockwaves that will knock you off the stage. Regardless of damage taken or the difficulty you play on. The only way to avoid instant death is to "do a barrel roll!" basically dodge roll every time a shockwave gets near you and you will dodge it. But if you have poor timing(like me) you will loose the character your playing as and will need to go to the next one(if your playing the subspace emissary). This can be a good thing as most boss fights can be ended with one or two characters. Tabuu forces you to use all your characters, with their strenghts and weaknesses.





How to train for this boss is rather difficult.





Step 1: find a freind who is good at using Lucas/Ness





step 2: brawl with smash balls on at the final destination stage.





step 3 let your buddy get the smash ball and use PK starstorm.





Step 4: practice dodge rolling(guard and move at the same time. This can be done in the air.

8 comments:

  1. when I say cheapest boss ever, I am excluding Ganondorf in Twighlight princess. How can he block bomb arrows, ball and chain AND yet be beaten by something as useless as the fishing rod!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? terfle, you were the one who taught me the fine art of Barrelrolling. Besides, THOSE DAMN WINGS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME! I HAVE TO FINISH SUBSPACE(again) AND FIGHT TABUU(again). HE WILL MURDER ME. I can't get tooon link back for subspace. :(
    but... I has Lucario, so I'm fiine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonic the hedgehog has become a slight ripoff of DBZ. Its strange, because it kinda works, but at the same time is kinda creepy

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Stupid Opp wings. Killed me more times than I can remember.*
    I'm sorry, what were we saying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have killed tabuu on intense, and gotten his trophy, it shows that i had too much free time

    ReplyDelete