You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

5th Gen pokemon bio: tepig

Okay, a few weeks ago, I got a copy of pokemon white. this pokemon game, like its predecessors has a choice of 3 pokemon that you can start with. these 3 pokemon tend to be fire, water and grass type. my first disection will be of the pokemon that I chose, tepig. Tepig is the new fire type starter pokemon and, surprisingly, is not the fastest of the three! its speed is only 45. when compared with snivy, the grass type starter, tepig is slower than a snail! however, tepig makes up for its lack of speed with a high HP and attack stat. HP-65 and Attack-63. once Tepig becomes an Emboar at level 36, its attack stat becomes its most powerful stat at 123! a good choice for trainers who like powerful pokemon who can take a hit and bounce back for the victory also, Emboar is quite useful in the later gyms as gyms no. 2, 3, and 7 use pokemon that are weak against it. I won't reveal what types they use exactly but I will provide a link to the site that I got the info on tepig from Tepig was my choice for a starter in black and white. post comments on what starter you would choose (or which one that you did) and why. Here is the link: http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/pokedex Dr Nick

2 comments:

  1. I'll do one of snivy next

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one usefull website by the way, thought that I should give a reference to it.

    ReplyDelete