You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The doctor is In!!!



The Doctor is finally in!!!!



that's right, dr nick has arrived and for my first post, I'd just like to say how awesome the new pokemon games are!



Black and white are based in the unova region and is the first pocket monster game to feature entirely new pokemon since RED AND BLUE!!!!!!!



above you can see the starring legendary of pokemon white, ZEKROM!!!!! in my copy of the game, i'm trying to get him shiny. i will post if i do

5 comments:

  1. Sorry Doc, had to change your font color, it was hard to read. At last, the DR NIC IS IN THE HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! wish me luck in mah quest for da shiny zekrom!!!
    Dr nick is spelt with a K on the end.
    Dr NicK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally. I tihink that zekrom is the coolest dragon legendary pokemon of all time. then rayquaza then dialga

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Rotom is a pretty cool legendary but no one else like him

    ReplyDelete