You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WII 2!!!!!!!!!!

While searching up videos on Youtube, I came across something quite peculiar. a trailer for the Wii 2. I do Not know if it is real or not but I checked both the machinima nad the E3 youtube pages and they both have it.
This revives the question that 4Ever posted a while ago, "Does the Wii need a sequel??"

See for yourselves and comment on what you think.
The Doctor


15 comments:

  1. I'm not joking, There really is a trailer for this console!!!!!
    =D.....
    I just don't know if it is real or not.
    =I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive started to hear about the wii's sequel also, but i cant tell whether or not this trailler is real

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever happened to animal crossing??????

    Oh yeah thats right, a ne one is coming out for 3ds!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously, is that really necessary?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you've made more posts than me in like, two days

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for a new animal crossing, im glad its on a portable device. the wii one was just a bad idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree and the only reason why i post many many many many many many many many many many blogs is bvecause i have many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you like my tepig bio

    ReplyDelete
  8. also, all my blogs have the most comments

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent got black or white yet so it didnt make a great deal of sense to me but it seemed good

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess thats because you make most of them

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow 12 comments, also i think i have an idea for my next post

    ReplyDelete
  12. hooray for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it will probably be up by tomorrow,oh gosh 15 comments

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thnx for putting the trailer up!

    ReplyDelete