You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Excited for Ocarina 3DS

At first, I wasn't all that keen about a 3DS, even with Ocarina of Time coming out, but recently, I've had a change of heart. I already have the game on Wii through the Shop channel, but I think I would actually prefer to have it on a handheld. For a couple of reasons. Well, first off, the game's been remastered, which means the graphics and music has been re-done for this generation...it looks gorgeous! The other main reasons are that I already play lots of other Wii games like Brawl, Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros Wii and I have to lose time on those if I want to play Ocarina of Time on the Wii, but the other thing is the Temples. You know in Zelda if you save and turn off the console you return to the start of the Temple or location when you boot up the game? Well, unless I'm playing a GBA game on it, I rarely turn my DS off. I usually just leave it on and connected to the charger. So, instead of having to turn it off and start at a location I'm not fond of, I can just put the console to sleep and pick it up later. 
There are also a few bonuses in the game. Once you beat the 3DS version of Ocarina of Time, you can do a boss run. You can choose to fight any Boss whenever you want, or fight them all in a row to the bitter end. All these things are drawing me to the 3DS and the re-release of the greatest game of all time. My nintendo senses tell me that The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS will be released on June 30 2011 in Australia. Not sure if I will actually get it, but this is tempting, oh so tempting...

1 comment:

  1. remember the days when you used to say that i never turned my ds off

    ReplyDelete