You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hardstyle and Metal, because i can




While roaming the internet i found this, a dubstep/hardstyle remix (whatever you want to call it) of the zelda them 'Lost Woods'. Make sure you listen to at least 45 sec.




I also found this metal version of Gourmet race, the kirby theme.




Woah, there are actually heaps of these if you start looking, here is a rock version of gerudo valley, a theme from Ocarina of time.

Terfle

5 comments:

  1. dubstep/hardstyle is one of the weirdest kinds of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Terfle, I think this is my favourite post that you've ever done! Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know whether to be offended or not

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not kidding! THis is (in my opinion) your best post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and still im not sure whether or not i should be offended. There is a song of storms dubstep remix as well by the way.

    ReplyDelete