You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Is Pokemon timeless, or has it never evolved?

One night, I did something and I still don't know why I did. I picked up Pokemon FireRed Version and inserted it into my DS and started playing. At first, I was a bit underwhelmed at the game, even though I'd had it since it came out. So much was missing and yet...something kept me playing. Soon enough, I was no longer aware of the missing Poketch and X and Y buttons. This was Pokemon, and I was loving it all over again. But it then made me think. If I can play a game made 7 years ago and play Pokemon Platinum and have the same amount of fun, has Pokemon evolved at all, or had Nintendo's charm lasted all these years?

1 comment: