You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Monday, June 20, 2011

descisions and epic music

before i continue, read the rest of this post while listening to this
epic music
watch the video from about 1:05
anyway, pokemon red, i started with charmander, but that is all I had. after beating the 1st gym on sunday night, i realised that i missed a rival battle and I did not catch nidoran(M/F). I also realised that bulbasaur is the best grass type in the game and, since I chose charmander, my grass options were vileplume and tangela. so, should I restart? if I do, I will edit my post about my epic team of awsomeness, or create a new one. so, what should I do, restart, or continue and hope for the best. (also, bulbasaur is the best starter to use for the first 3 gyms for its super effectiveness against rock and water types and it's resistance to electric type attacks).
what do you think? comment before thursday as that is when I will be continuing/restarting pokemon red.

7 comments:

  1. 4EVER, PUT THE VIDEO UP WITHIN 5 HOURS OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH MAH SNORLSX SHOOP DA WOOP
    please put the video up. when you do, everything you do whilst listening to dat music will become epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this post while listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to it while reading:D

    nooooooooooooo when i saw you i forgot to tell you how to embed videos nooooooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....
    SNORLAX SHOOP DA WOOP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn it guys, the fact that both ocarina scores are dead even isn't helping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the bright side it means that we have contributing viewers, which is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to have a distinct lack of 3ds to play ocarina of time on.

    ReplyDelete