You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pokemon red: welcome!


I finally got pokemon red version. O.k To begin with, my name is Doctor Nick(obviously) and my rival is called 4ever(because my rival in pokemon platinum is named terfle). anyways, I started with a charmander, named it Fenrir, and now we have gone off to see the world of 1st gen kanto region. I have just gone into viridian forest. you8 may be asking me, doctor, why did you choose charmander, it is usless against the first and second gyms. while this is true, charizard pwns all the other gyms, plus i will have other pokemon to back me up. like a pikachu, or a jolteon or vaporeon or scyther, or haunter, or golbat, maybe vileplume, definately growlithe, and certainly a drogonite.
The dream team: Charizard, dragonite, arcanine, snorlax/vileplume/scyther, gengar/marowak, jolteon.

4 comments:

  1. I am not catching a pidgey untill later because I already have a charmander which will turn into charizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a rival named after me? i feel flattered. also get gengar he is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough, in Fire Red, I chose squirtle which is what your rival has in Fire Red. Cosmic (:-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea but i can't get gengar, no trading, remember

    ReplyDelete