You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yoshi


While roaming the internet i found this picture, which in my opinion sums up the yoshis in the regular mario games completely, especially new super marios bros wii. Yoshis are awesome, but also quite expendable, and when it comes down to it, all players would kill of their yoshi to get to that star coin which is just out of reach, or to avoid an untimely demise. Personally, I love using the yoshis, but i also have to habit of spinning when i jump to get that little bit of extra distance. Whenever i get a yoshi i usually lose it quite quickly to this unfortunate habit, but this habit has saved me too many times to disregard it. I love the way that it's eyes look in the picture, that look of trust towards mario, as it plummets to a death which is entirely mario's fault.

Terfle

7 comments:

  1. I swear I will never kill a Yoshi again, only stick to killing Luigi and Toads. And I may kill some of Bowser's minions every now and again just to keep things fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you put up mah vids! I am eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry about telling me what to do for pokemon red, guys. I am just gonna restart because i have a lv 18 starter and the rest of my team hasn't reached lv 10 yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. so now it is BULBASAUR FOR The WIN

    ReplyDelete