You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the new team of awsomeness
















So, as you know, I am restarting pokemon red and getting myself a bulbasaur as my starter pokemon/ epic grass type. Now, as bulbasaur will be very weak against fire type moves, I plan to get myself a water type pokemon. Seadra/ gyarados wil fill the role as my water type. my flying type will be dragonite(what else).
my fire type-arcanine
my electric type-jolteon/elecabuzz
my ghost/normal type-haunter/snorlax

3 comments:

  1. woo classic sprites make anything cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that you should get a horsea, but you cant get kingdra

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly.
    dragonite is such a beast. dragoite- the ultimate dragon type(pre-hydreigon)

    ReplyDelete