You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Great moments of Nintendo Gaming in my life.

What is your greatest gaming memory? Most of them probably involve beating that boss you were stuck on. But for me, one of the best moments in gaming came to me from that N64 game that was considered the best game of all time and is to be re-released and re-mastered for the 3DS. The first temple where there is a spider web along the ground and you have no idea what to do. No squeaky fairy in your ear. I thought you had to burn it, but there was no way to get the torch down without extinguishing the flame. Eventually, I decided to be suicidal and jump. I missed the web by a meter of so and then thought: what if I had landed on the web? I went back up and did it again, and the web couldn't hold my weight, so it collapsed and took me to a new area. That was when I knew why this was called the greatest game of all time. Another great one was, without a doubt, Super Mario Galaxy 2. The boss blitz galaxy speed run. I tried so many times to beat it and never got it. I kept ignoring the Rosalina ghost and kept on trying. And trying. And...trying. With each attempt, failure. Until, one day, I beat the last boss of the lineup and still had plenty of time. At last, I got the star. The great feeling of triumph overwhelmed me. Other moments like this might come from different scenarios, like in GoldenEye Wii when I found the Masterton shotgun. I had no idea what it was like, until I fired. ZOMG! A shotgun. But not just that. It was a shotgun with a log range! And guess what? It was automatic! A long ranged, automatic shotgun! Great moments in gaming pop up everywhere huh? What are yours? 

5 comments:

  1. Defeating final xion in days was epic, As was the queen in other m. i got the dead space app by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yes, I know that i changed my profile picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I much preferred Zerkrom. In fact, I preferred Zerkrom so much that I preferred, so much, Zerkrom. I wish you would change your picture to this:...well, I can't actually show you, so check your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete