You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5th Gen pokemon bio: Landorus



It's been a while since I have done one of these, so I might as well pick up from where I left off!






Landorus is the third genie pokemon in black and white. The only way to obtain it is by bringing both thundurus and tornadus into a single gamo of black and white and head to the abundant shrine (note, the abundant shrine will not be discussed untill after terfle completes the game's main story, unless he already has...)



The mighty landourus appears at level 70 and, unlike it's roaming relatives, landourus is not a runaway legendary. Its main stat is its physical attack and as it learns powerful moves like outrage and hammer arm, It is well suited to this feature.

5 comments:

  1. Also Terfle, why aren't you making any posts?
    Is it that you are too good for us?
    That's it isn't it?
    I knew it!
    Fine, I don't need you, as long as I have my precious Bananas, I'll be just dandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I treid fighting the league to see how far i could get without training, i got to the fourth elite, the dark type guy i think and his bisharp killed my entire team, everyone. all of his other ones were fine, it was all that damn bisharp

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to take in a fighting type for the grimsley fight. or get a krookodile and pwn da noobs with its sheer awsomeness.
    no seriously. a dark type can take out 2 of the 4 elite 4 members and since krookodile is also a ground type, it can learn earthquake, which also kills all

    ReplyDelete