You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Donkey Kong Country Returns

I have in my possession, a copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns. I played it for a little while earlier and it is fantastic. It plays a lot like New Super Mario Bros Wii, but at the same time it's very different. It does have multiplayer, but only for two, which seems fair, but for my playthrough, I will be playing solo. I will bring a full update on the game later. For now, here are the things I can say about the game:
Controls are almost identical to New Super Mario Bros Wii
There are some fantastic level ideas and designs.
Difficult.
It is one of the better looking Wii games out there, it looks very well polished and is a treat to look at.


Until later Nintendians, farewell and, whatever you do, do not let strange Teki creatures steal your precious bananas 

2 comments: