You like Nintendo? We love Nintendo!

Hey everyone, 4EVER here, writing a message about the awesomeness of nintendo. From the Wii, to the 3DS, we at the 4EVER Nintendo blog just can't get enough!

Monday, June 27, 2011

pokemnon red: Celadon city, live wire and growlithe

well, so far I have defeated 3 gyms and have made my way to the 4th. (the grass gym in celadon city). this is actually going to be the first time that I attempt to defeat Erika without a fire starter! So I'm relying on fearow, Nidorina and Growlithe to defeat her.
I have also recently obtained the eevee and evolved it into a Jolteon! Now, all i need is a ghastly and a dratini and I will be set for the league!
I still have a long way to go before I even attempt the gym though...

8 comments:

  1. the bag in the original games was terrible! you could only carry 20 types of items and that includes key items. they are all in one pocket of the bag! no separate sections for pokeballs, or healing items, or berries or key items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the bag was fully evolved until Diamond and Pearl. It gave you slots for healing items, standard items, key items, Pokeballs, tms and hms, berries and there is another one i believe, but it escapes me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any new pokemon games on the horizon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the third one of black and white, i would laugh if it was called grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed, thenb, who knows? Maybe a pokemon game where all regions are available to travel to!
    (That would make life SOOOO MUCH EASIER!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can the complete national pokedex have over 600 pokemon in it?
    (I also noticed that I wrote Thenb instead of then)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you also wrote pokemnon in the title which made me laugh

    ReplyDelete